- Montrose fire victims waiting to move back into condos 19 months later (NJ)
- Residents hear news from property manager days after Miami Gardens condo fire displaces nearly 200 (FL)
- State commission wants to roll back a key part of post-Surfside condo safety law. Lawmakers are not so sure (FL)
- Allstate’s Castle Key Plans to Drop 33,000 Condo Policies in Florida
- Nearly 200 displaced after fire destroys ‘approximately half’ of Miami Gardens apartment building (FL)
- POA board videos removed from YouTube (AR)
- Disbanding police force shocks Diamondhead residents (AR)
- Supervisors, community members raise issues with new fire hazard severity zone map (CA)
- Condo Q&A: Condo board not obligated to allow owners to vote to waive reserves (FL)
- Email fraud costs Key Biscayne’s Botanica condo $105,000 (FL)
Category Archives: Website
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The meeting minutes for June, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The financial statements for May, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!