- Multiple units damaged in Santa Maria condo fire (CA)
- Waukesha condo collapse threat, Horizon West raze order,120-day deadline (WI)
- Flying the American Flag this Memorial Day
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal (FL)
- Lehi man ordered to rip out his new xeriscape landscaping by his HOA (UT)
- Daphne residents unhappy with homeowners association (AL)
- Real estate Q&A: How do I make HOA keep neighbors’ emotional support animals’ fur out of my laundry? (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Drought emergency is back; did your community notice? (CA)
- To the List of Rising Costs for Co-ops and Condos, Add Water (NY)
- Ask The HOA Expert
Monthly Archives: January 2019
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. The changes in policy concern the prohibition of skateboarding through the community.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2018 and December, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 27, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.