- Multiple units damaged in Santa Maria condo fire (CA)
- Waukesha condo collapse threat, Horizon West raze order,120-day deadline (WI)
- Flying the American Flag this Memorial Day
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal (FL)
- Lehi man ordered to rip out his new xeriscape landscaping by his HOA (UT)
- Daphne residents unhappy with homeowners association (AL)
- Real estate Q&A: How do I make HOA keep neighbors’ emotional support animals’ fur out of my laundry? (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Drought emergency is back; did your community notice? (CA)
- To the List of Rising Costs for Co-ops and Condos, Add Water (NY)
- Ask The HOA Expert
Monthly Archives: December 2019
The Spring Arbor plat has been added to the Association Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2019 and October, 2019 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 17, 2019 and October 22, 2019 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section.