Welcome to Spring Arbor!
Spring Arbor garden homes are nestled in the community of Forest Springs, an established neighborhood of upscale single-family homes in Louisville, Kentucky.
Carefree days and peaceful nights…Spring Arbor combines the convenience of community living with the privacy and solid feeling of a single family home. Close to everything (but not too close!) Spring Arbor is near the LaGrange Road Exit of the Gene Snyder Freeway in Anchorage.
Once on the highway, you’re one minute from I-71 and four minutes from I-64. Downtown Louisville is a short hop on either road. Peewee Valley and Crestwood are right around the corner, and the restaurants and shopping of Middletown, Spring-Hurst, and The Summit are only ten minutes away.
The Spring Arbor garden homes were built with several floorplan options. These include a den (or home office) on the first floor, an additional bedroom and bath on the second floor, and a finished storage room on the second floor.
Spring Arbor Amenities:
- First floor bedrooms
- Large room sizes for comfortable living and flexible furniture arrangement
- Raised foundation with insulated floor for warmth and comfort
- Eat-in kitchen with a pantry closet
- Solid exterior finishes including brick, stone, and extra-wide window casings
- Extra-high ceilings (9-11 ft.), with trayed ceiling in the living room
- Individual security systems and smoke detectors
- High-efficency, comfortable heating and air conditioning systems
- All underground utilities
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Attached two-car garage with automatic opener
- Crown molding with detailed trim in living/dining room and foyer
- Double fire walls between living areas, with extra sound insulation
- Six-panel doors with brass hardware