- Montrose fire victims waiting to move back into condos 19 months later (NJ)
- Residents hear news from property manager days after Miami Gardens condo fire displaces nearly 200 (FL)
- State commission wants to roll back a key part of post-Surfside condo safety law. Lawmakers are not so sure (FL)
- Allstate’s Castle Key Plans to Drop 33,000 Condo Policies in Florida
- Nearly 200 displaced after fire destroys ‘approximately half’ of Miami Gardens apartment building (FL)
- POA board videos removed from YouTube (AR)
- Disbanding police force shocks Diamondhead residents (AR)
- Supervisors, community members raise issues with new fire hazard severity zone map (CA)
- Condo Q&A: Condo board not obligated to allow owners to vote to waive reserves (FL)
- Email fraud costs Key Biscayne’s Botanica condo $105,000 (FL)
Monthly Archives: September 2014
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2014 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on August 26, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section.