- Attention Condo Dwellers: This ‘Ballooning’ Spider May Land on Lake Michigan Buildings
- Families displaced after East Memphis condo fire (TN)
- More aid but no solutions for owners at crumbling D.C. condo building
- Volunteers rally to aid storm-stranded residents of Holly Hill’s Marina Grande condos (FL)
- Condominium responsible to conduct repairs in a reasonable manner (FL)
- Hurricane Ian slams Boca Grande, playground for presidents and celebrities, but landmarks survive (FL)
- Laguna Woods HOA votes to set limits on outdoor watering (CA)
- Federal team investigating Surfside building collapse completes site testing (FL)
- Great Barrington is trying to collect nearly $200,000 in back taxes from a property called Stonegate. Problem is, there are 620 owners (MA)
- HOA Homefront — Why can’t we attend board meetings? (CA)
Monthly Archives: September 2014
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2014 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on August 26, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section.