- $22k still owed to HHI homeowners from former treasurer’s $200k theft (SC)
- Condo owners fighting hefty HOA assessments for hurricane damage still under repair (FL)
- Aurora council votes to let HOAs, special districts plow residential streets (CO)
- Condo owners face depressing triple whammy (FL)
- As HOAs and homeowners spar over Airbnb rules, Tennessee Supreme Court will weigh in
- Neighborhood HOA asks man to take down Pride flag in Union County (NC)
- License plate readers popping up in St. Johns County as an extra layer of security (FL)
- A Denver couple are suing after sewer gas leaked into their home for nine months (CO)
- Hardship assistance hard to come by for condo owner displaced by fire in Burien (WA)
- Housing Authority bought condos in their building and let it crumble, owners say (DC)
Monthly Archives: November 2014
The financial statement and operations summary for October, 2014 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meetings on October 27, 2014 and October 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section.