- Attention Condo Dwellers: This ‘Ballooning’ Spider May Land on Lake Michigan Buildings
- Families displaced after East Memphis condo fire (TN)
- More aid but no solutions for owners at crumbling D.C. condo building
- Volunteers rally to aid storm-stranded residents of Holly Hill’s Marina Grande condos (FL)
- Condominium responsible to conduct repairs in a reasonable manner (FL)
- Hurricane Ian slams Boca Grande, playground for presidents and celebrities, but landmarks survive (FL)
- Laguna Woods HOA votes to set limits on outdoor watering (CA)
- Federal team investigating Surfside building collapse completes site testing (FL)
- Great Barrington is trying to collect nearly $200,000 in back taxes from a property called Stonegate. Problem is, there are 620 owners (MA)
- HOA Homefront — Why can’t we attend board meetings? (CA)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!