- Montrose fire victims waiting to move back into condos 19 months later (NJ)
- Residents hear news from property manager days after Miami Gardens condo fire displaces nearly 200 (FL)
- State commission wants to roll back a key part of post-Surfside condo safety law. Lawmakers are not so sure (FL)
- Allstate’s Castle Key Plans to Drop 33,000 Condo Policies in Florida
- Nearly 200 displaced after fire destroys ‘approximately half’ of Miami Gardens apartment building (FL)
- POA board videos removed from YouTube (AR)
- Disbanding police force shocks Diamondhead residents (AR)
- Supervisors, community members raise issues with new fire hazard severity zone map (CA)
- Condo Q&A: Condo board not obligated to allow owners to vote to waive reserves (FL)
- Email fraud costs Key Biscayne’s Botanica condo $105,000 (FL)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!