- Commission approves tax exemptions for Zellers Crossing HOA (ID)
- Association president should vote on most issues (IL)
- Lawsuit: Fripp Island security guards deleted body cam footage after shooting man in 2020 (SC)
- Macomb approves residential road improvement project participation policy (MI)
- HOA Homefront — Who fixes roofs and pipes? (CA)
- A guide to holiday decorating that will keep you off your HOA’s naughty list
- At Ivey Ranch, pigment spray replaces ryegrass seed for new golf season (CA)
- Preserve property owners stage protest, demand failing bridge and streets be fixed, dues lowered (TX)
- Real Estate Q&A: Who Pays Balance of Special Assessment if Property Is Sold? (FL)
- Jacksonville community grieving, wants speed bumps on road where teen was killed (FL)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!