- Engineers explore options to fix, re-purpose holes in Hudson neighborhood (FL)
- Experts Warn Oklahomans To Watch For Blue-Green Algae In Neighborhood Ponds
- One dead after fire at Naples condo complex (FL)
- Covenants barred blacks, Jews (OH)
- The US Postal Service wants to ‘cluster’ subdivision mailboxes — and developers aren’t happy (TN)
- ‘Your hate has no home here’ | Neighbors in Leesburg send strong message to alleged white nationalist (VA)
- Residents in Scottsdale neighborhood fighting proposed care home inside gated community (AZ)
- HOA postpones decision on garage inspections (CA)
- Lake Forest Condominium Fire Sends 1 To Hospital (CA)
- Senior community in Sonoma County worries neighboring vineyard a fire threat (CA)
The financial statement and operations summary for January, 2019 and February, 2019 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on January 29, 2019 and February 26, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The General Election is on November 6, 2018.
Polling Location for SPRING ARBOR is the STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM 14417 AIKEN RD. Our Precinct is V126. You can vote between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To see if you are registered to vote, access Sample Ballots, or view a map to the voting location visit the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office website at: http://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/WhereDoIVote/
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2018 and September, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on August 28, 2018 and September 25, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.