- South Hampton HOA president, treasurer charged with felony theft (MD)
- Sheriff’s Office: Ventura condo ‘overrun by squatters’ served with warrant; 10 arrested (CA)
- Old Code vs. New Code: Miami Beach condo president forced to change railing (FL)
- Former treasurer gets jail, probation after embezzling from Costa Mesa homeowners association (CA)
- Homeowner’s pro-Trump sign causes stir in Plantation (FL)
- Old Mill and Town Sued For Flood Damage (SC)
- West Houston HOA sues management company over unreleased documents (TX)
- Ask the HOA Expert: Dryer Vents, Noisy Neighbors and Yard Sales
- Leesburg chooses witnesses for Exeter lawsuit (VA)
- Flagler County says no to HOA’s ‘no parking’ signs at beach access point
The Kentucky Primary Election is on May 22, 2018.
Polling Location for SPRING ARBOR is the STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM 14417 AIKEN RD. Our Precinct is V126. You can vote between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To see if you are registered to vote, access Sample Ballots, or view a map to the voting location visit the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office website at: http://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/WhereDoIVote/
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2018, March, 2018, and April, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on February 27, 2018 and April 24, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
An updated Architectural Improvement Application form is now available in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2017 and October, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 26, 2017 and October 24, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.