- Residents cleared to return to Charleston condo complex after emergency repairs (SC)
- Coffee Creek HOA files lawsuit against golf course land owner (OK)
- Engineering firm paid $42,400 to study its own stormwater ponds after repeated Leland flooding (NC)
- Don’t call police over parking disputes, Chula Vista HOA tells residents (CA)
- Illinois attorney general sues Trump Tower for river violations
- Lawsuit: Oregon Sen. Jackie Winters, HOA denied bus service to child with disabilities (OR)
- Ask the HOA Expert: What Is An Executive Session
- Nashville’s first prefab condo complex opens on industrial hill (TN)
- Homebuilder HHHunt appeals to state Supreme Court in legal battle with Henrico (VA)
- Condo association wants city to enforce noise ordinance for Summer Fest (FL)
The Kentucky Primary Election is on May 22, 2018.
Polling Location for SPRING ARBOR is the STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM 14417 AIKEN RD. Our Precinct is V126. You can vote between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To see if you are registered to vote, access Sample Ballots, or view a map to the voting location visit the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office website at: http://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/WhereDoIVote/
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2018, March, 2018, and April, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on February 27, 2018 and April 24, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
An updated Architectural Improvement Application form is now available in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2017 and October, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 26, 2017 and October 24, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.