- Fed up residents ready to throw out trash service (GA)
- Two-Alarm Blaze Injures Firefighter, Displaces Residents From Condo Unit In Stamford (CT)
- Residents displaced by fire at Ocala condo complex (FL)
- Master association that contains condominiums may be able to collect capital contribution (FL)
- Mount Pleasant Waterworks faces class-action lawsuit for allegedly overcharging businesses (SC)
- Community Law Column (FL)
- Woman outraged after being told to take down ‘improper’ pride flag: ‘It’s a right of freedom of expression’ (FL)
- Deerfield woman must repay money (MA)
- Residents of Spring Township neighborhood perplexed by flash flooding that swept car, trash totes down street (PA)
- If Amazon uses drones, can it come to my condo? (MI)
The financial statement and operations summary for January, 2019 and February, 2019 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on January 29, 2019 and February 26, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The General Election is on November 6, 2018.
Polling Location for SPRING ARBOR is the STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM 14417 AIKEN RD. Our Precinct is V126. You can vote between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To see if you are registered to vote, access Sample Ballots, or view a map to the voting location visit the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office website at: http://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/WhereDoIVote/
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2018 and September, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on August 28, 2018 and September 25, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.