- Multiple units damaged in Santa Maria condo fire (CA)
- Waukesha condo collapse threat, Horizon West raze order,120-day deadline (WI)
- Flying the American Flag this Memorial Day
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal (FL)
- Lehi man ordered to rip out his new xeriscape landscaping by his HOA (UT)
- Daphne residents unhappy with homeowners association (AL)
- Real estate Q&A: How do I make HOA keep neighbors’ emotional support animals’ fur out of my laundry? (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Drought emergency is back; did your community notice? (CA)
- To the List of Rising Costs for Co-ops and Condos, Add Water (NY)
- Ask The HOA Expert
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.