- $22k still owed to HHI homeowners from former treasurer’s $200k theft (SC)
- Condo owners fighting hefty HOA assessments for hurricane damage still under repair (FL)
- Aurora council votes to let HOAs, special districts plow residential streets (CO)
- Condo owners face depressing triple whammy (FL)
- As HOAs and homeowners spar over Airbnb rules, Tennessee Supreme Court will weigh in
- Neighborhood HOA asks man to take down Pride flag in Union County (NC)
- License plate readers popping up in St. Johns County as an extra layer of security (FL)
- A Denver couple are suing after sewer gas leaked into their home for nine months (CO)
- Hardship assistance hard to come by for condo owner displaced by fire in Burien (WA)
- Housing Authority bought condos in their building and let it crumble, owners say (DC)
Category Archives: Legal Documents
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. One change was to prohibit window air conditioners which were technically not allowed but not specifically mentioned. The other change was to reinforce that any maintenance … Continue reading
The Spring Arbor plat has been added to the Association Documents section.
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section.