- Attention Condo Dwellers: This ‘Ballooning’ Spider May Land on Lake Michigan Buildings
- Families displaced after East Memphis condo fire (TN)
- More aid but no solutions for owners at crumbling D.C. condo building
- Volunteers rally to aid storm-stranded residents of Holly Hill’s Marina Grande condos (FL)
- Condominium responsible to conduct repairs in a reasonable manner (FL)
- Hurricane Ian slams Boca Grande, playground for presidents and celebrities, but landmarks survive (FL)
- Laguna Woods HOA votes to set limits on outdoor watering (CA)
- Federal team investigating Surfside building collapse completes site testing (FL)
- Great Barrington is trying to collect nearly $200,000 in back taxes from a property called Stonegate. Problem is, there are 620 owners (MA)
- HOA Homefront — Why can’t we attend board meetings? (CA)
Category Archives: Legal Documents
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. One change was to prohibit window air conditioners which were technically not allowed but not specifically mentioned. The other change was to reinforce that any maintenance … Continue reading
The Spring Arbor plat has been added to the Association Documents section.
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section.