- Attention Condo Dwellers: This ‘Ballooning’ Spider May Land on Lake Michigan Buildings
- Families displaced after East Memphis condo fire (TN)
- More aid but no solutions for owners at crumbling D.C. condo building
- Volunteers rally to aid storm-stranded residents of Holly Hill’s Marina Grande condos (FL)
- Condominium responsible to conduct repairs in a reasonable manner (FL)
- Hurricane Ian slams Boca Grande, playground for presidents and celebrities, but landmarks survive (FL)
- Laguna Woods HOA votes to set limits on outdoor watering (CA)
- Federal team investigating Surfside building collapse completes site testing (FL)
- Great Barrington is trying to collect nearly $200,000 in back taxes from a property called Stonegate. Problem is, there are 620 owners (MA)
- HOA Homefront — Why can’t we attend board meetings? (CA)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.