- Beaver Pond residents in Saratoga Springs want development work completed (NY)
- HOA Homefront: What happens when they won’t pay HOA dues? (CA)
- Ask a real estate pro: Does condo association have to pay for repairs after water leaked under slab? (FL)
- ‘Does our hearts good’: Residents of damaged Daytona Beach Shores condo share Thanksgiving (FL)
- Hammocks Association board allegedly hid documents under floorboards at main office (FL)
- How do you form your own town? These Coloradans are trying to find out
- Boca Raton homeowner looking for answers from HOA and AT&T after damaged sewage line (FL)
- Morgan Hill Community Still Dealing with Wild Pigs Problem (CA)
- Maryland Woman Who Lost Condo in Explosion: Thanksgiving Has ‘Whole New Meaning’
- Columbia Association CEO denied request to challenge her evaluation as board maintains silence (MD)
Monthly Archives: December 2015
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised for 2015 for the change in policy regarding snow removal. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 17, 2015 and the Biannual Meeting afterwards have been posted in the Documents section.