- Commission approves tax exemptions for Zellers Crossing HOA (ID)
- Association president should vote on most issues (IL)
- Lawsuit: Fripp Island security guards deleted body cam footage after shooting man in 2020 (SC)
- Macomb approves residential road improvement project participation policy (MI)
- HOA Homefront — Who fixes roofs and pipes? (CA)
- A guide to holiday decorating that will keep you off your HOA’s naughty list
- At Ivey Ranch, pigment spray replaces ryegrass seed for new golf season (CA)
- Preserve property owners stage protest, demand failing bridge and streets be fixed, dues lowered (TX)
- Real Estate Q&A: Who Pays Balance of Special Assessment if Property Is Sold? (FL)
- Jacksonville community grieving, wants speed bumps on road where teen was killed (FL)
Monthly Archives: December 2015
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised for 2015 for the change in policy regarding snow removal. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 17, 2015 and the Biannual Meeting afterwards have been posted in the Documents section.