- Missoula County: Assessment reignites fight over public bridge to private land (MT)
- Waterford HOA shoreline restoration shows the way (FL)
- Political battle ignites between Tennessee homeowner associations, absentee corporate landlords (TN)
- HOA requiring every home in Georgetown neighborhood to have video surveillance (TX)
- Wildwood Condo Deck Collapse Injures 18; Multiple Agencies Respond (NJ)
- Experts Warn Oklahomans To Watch For Blue-Green Algae In Neighborhood Ponds
- City of Beaumont bears costs of maintaining private community’s streetlights (CA)
- Housing providers may be prohibited from rejecting renters on basis of arrest record (FL)
- How to cope with a misbehaving HOA board member
- Should board ask owner to act as handyman? (IL)
The Kentucky Primary Election is on May 22, 2018.
Polling Location for SPRING ARBOR is the STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM 14417 AIKEN RD. Our Precinct is V126. You can vote between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To see if you are registered to vote, access Sample Ballots, or view a map to the voting location visit the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office website at: http://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/WhereDoIVote/
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2018, March, 2018, and April, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on February 27, 2018 and April 24, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
An updated Architectural Improvement Application form is now available in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2017 and October, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 26, 2017 and October 24, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.