- How Early Is Too Early to Put Up Holiday Decorations?
- Judge denies Woodlawn Springs homeowners’ appeal (KY)
- Clearwood Homeowners Association Will Ask Members to Repay for Embezzlement Losses, Transfer Capital Reserves (WA)
- Realtors who work in community may serve on board of directors (FL)
- Few companies are prepared for upcoming data privacy regulations
- Can a recalled director run again? (FL)
- Tax purchaser still bound by condominium covenants (IL)
- Neighbor at East Naples community told to take Christmas lights down (FL)
- HOA to crack down on homeowners who aren’t landscaping backyards (NV)
- Another HOA files suit against Ridgway over missing money (MS)
The Kentucky Primary Election is on May 22, 2018.
Polling Location for SPRING ARBOR is the STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM 14417 AIKEN RD. Our Precinct is V126. You can vote between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To see if you are registered to vote, access Sample Ballots, or view a map to the voting location visit the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office website at: http://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/WhereDoIVote/
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2018, March, 2018, and April, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on February 27, 2018 and April 24, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
An updated Architectural Improvement Application form is now available in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2017 and October, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 26, 2017 and October 24, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.