- City Inspectors Return to SF’s Millennium Tower After Declaring It Safe (CA)
- Debts pile up for Poinciana residents (FL)
- Detention pond gobbling up land in Gonzales neighborhood (LA)
- Josh Meyers to Star in Homeowner Association Comedy in Development at NBC
- How a stalemate in Garland’s first upscale subdivision was broken by a Plano nonprofit’s unique plan (TX)
- Walker Lake trying to squeeze neighbors (NY)
- Condo Association Discriminated Against Resident With Allergies (NJ)
- Shade can ease heat, but one neighborhood finds trees are just part of the solution (AZ)
- Sugar Land residents say they face feral hog danger (TX)
- Indy woman caught on video attacking neighbors to sell home; HOA lists numerous complaints (IN)
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2016 and December, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on December 6, 2016 and the General Meeting on December 6, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2016 and September, 2016 and October, 2016, and the minutes from the Board Meetings on August 30, 2016 and September 20, 2016 and October 25, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.