- Condo Column: Encroaching trees, vegetable gardens and paint colors (FL)
- Insurance claim denied after destructive 11-feet gator break-in (FL)
- A subdivision divided: Family farm entangled in legal battle with neighborhood agency (GA)
- Judge halts further construction by Westover Homes, LLC (CO)
- Vietnam vet’s flagpole request shot down by homeowners association (NJ)
- State DOT officials, Battle Forest residents still at odds over Urban Loop aftereffects (NC)
- Sudden Valley residents face big challenge in changing HOA rules (WA)
- The Gardens residents wait to hear fate of trees (IN)
- County Offers Up To $5,000 Mini-Grants To Local HOAs, Deadline Approaching (FL)
- Board of Works hears drainage issues (IN)
The Kentucky Primary Election is on May 22, 2018.
Polling Location for SPRING ARBOR is the STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM 14417 AIKEN RD. Our Precinct is V126. You can vote between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To see if you are registered to vote, access Sample Ballots, or view a map to the voting location visit the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office website at: http://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/WhereDoIVote/
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2018, March, 2018, and April, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on February 27, 2018 and April 24, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
An updated Architectural Improvement Application form is now available in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2017 and October, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 26, 2017 and October 24, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.