- Condo advice: What’s the best loan for condominium renovations? (FL)
- Raising flood-prone roads has angered Miami Beach residents. Experts say they need to go higher (FL)
- Firefighter, 2 others hurt in 2-alarm fire at Virginia Beach condo complex (VA)
- Water well underneath South Bay home leads to sink hole, legal dispute (CA)
- Pro-Nazi symbols, anti-Semitic signs removed from Calabasas condo balcony (CA)
- Gilbert HOA is threatening to fine residents over critical social media posts (AZ)
- Relatives Can Serve on Board Together (FL)
- Miami Condo Owners Wager on $40,000-a-Night Super Bowl Rentals (FL)
- Georgetown family faces lawsuit over playscape for terminally-ill son (TX)
- Raleigh residents claim neighbors, state officials ignoring deteriorating dam (NC)
Monthly Archives: December 2019
The Spring Arbor plat has been added to the Association Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2019 and October, 2019 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 17, 2019 and October 22, 2019 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section.