- Some residents of Jacksonville townhomes concerned over 5G tower (FL)
- Tomoka Oaks Golf Club to be sold (FL)
- BYU professor wants to change racist wording in neighborhood housing documents (UT)
- For homeowners associations and condo boards, the show must go online
- Some Boynton Beach residents upset at alleged ongoing unauthorized construction (FL)
- Irked S. Tempe equestrian-property owners tell city: Tear down this wall (AZ)
- Officials tee up plan to save Gray Eagle golf course in Fishers (IN)
- Statute of Limitations Can Prevent Enforcement (FL)
- Lawsuit Alleges Developer of N.J.’s Tallest Building is Defrauding Condo Purchasers (NJ)
- Condo questions: What funds can be used to paint the buildings if not on track? (FL)
Monthly Archives: December 2019
The Spring Arbor plat has been added to the Association Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2019 and October, 2019 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 17, 2019 and October 22, 2019 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section.