- News 13 Investigates: Property Pitfalls (NC)
- Leesburg firefighters battle blaze that damages four condo units (FL)
- Man’s body found after he was seen struggling in pond at Fort Myers condos (FL)
- Marbletown takes former town supervisor to court over housing subdivision (NY)
- Homeowner celebrates big win over Rancho Bel Air HOA (NV)
- Owners might have right to keep sunshade (IL)
- Serrano residents take board members to task (CA)
- Brighton Condo Residents Fed Up With Frequent Power Outages (MI)
- HOA responds to Clay County nurse’s ‘quarantine RV’ debate (FL)
- Some pool closures cause frustration in Manatee County (FL)
Monthly Archives: January 2019
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. The changes in policy concern the prohibition of skateboarding through the community.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2018 and December, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 27, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.