- Condo column: Board members must vote at meetings on association matters (FL)
- Residents oppose tentative assessment process (FL)
- Reserves Must Be Fully Funded Unless Waived (FL)
- Condo meetings generally open to owners, not public (IL)
- Developments regarding new term limit law (FL)
- Neighbors complain about neglected property in upscale Phoenix neighborhood (AZ)
- POAs violate discharge permits (AR)
- HOA Homefront: Shedding light on solar applications (CA)
- 4-alarm Old City condo fire ruled arson, ATF officials say (PA)
- Things to consider before HOA issues violations, fines (NV)
Monthly Archives: January 2019
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. The changes in policy concern the prohibition of skateboarding through the community.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2018 and December, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 27, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.