- Downtown St. Petersburg’s Bliss condo owners sue developers over shoddy construction (FL)
- Daybreak HOA raises monthly payment 100% to cover building defects (UT)
- Aggressive squirrels finally out of Tampa Bay family’s condo (FL)
- Bainbridge HOA asks for help with roads (MS)
- Club West reaction mixed to golf course plan (AZ)
- Parkside Reserve residents say HOA board is AWOL (OH)
- Condo advice: What’s the best loan for condominium renovations? (FL)
- Raising flood-prone roads has angered Miami Beach residents. Experts say they need to go higher (FL)
- Firefighter, 2 others hurt in 2-alarm fire at Virginia Beach condo complex (VA)
- Water well underneath South Bay home leads to sink hole, legal dispute (CA)
Monthly Archives: January 2019
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. The changes in policy concern the prohibition of skateboarding through the community.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2018 and December, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 27, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.