- Homeowners’ Association Documents Should Discuss Amendment (FL)
- New lawsuit roils Val Vista HOA (AZ)
- 750 farm boxes distributed to community (HI)
- Disputed Cape St. Claire pier must go, lawsuit over erosion and property rights settled (MD)
- Fire at Hillsboro condominium displaces 4 people, no injuries reported (OR)
- Association may amend bylaws to provide that only owners may serve on board (FL)
- Mystery: Hundreds of dead fish are floating on this lake in Agoura Hills. Here are some theories behind why (CA)
- One person seriously injured in fire at Windsor Green condo complex (SC)
- Condo living has its own challenges when it comes to fire safety. Here is a prevention checklist. (VA)
- HOA Homefront – Fair Housing violations? Restrictions on hard floors and outside play (CA)
Monthly Archives: January 2019
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. The changes in policy concern the prohibition of skateboarding through the community.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2018 and December, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 27, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.