- Ask The HOA Expert: Proxy Votes, Low Reserves, Transfer Fees, Special Assessments
- 60-day pause in dam suit allows time to find alternative solutions (OH)
- Condominium must respond to written request to inspect records and inquiry to board by certified mail (FL)
- Crews respond to overnight condo fire near Buckroe Beach area in Hampton (VA)
- Associations can enact fire pit regulations (IL)
- HOA election procedures explained (FL)
- HOA Homefront: When termites lurk, fumigate or spot clean? (CA)
- 1 rescued, 1 arrested in fire at Tucker condo complex (GA)
- 12 neighborhood projects secure $2.2M in matching grants from Indy Public Works (IN)
- Army Sgt.’s Neighbors Concerned About Protests After His Beef with Black Man (SC)
Monthly Archives: January 2019
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. The changes in policy concern the prohibition of skateboarding through the community.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2018 and December, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 27, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.