- Engineers explore options to fix, re-purpose holes in Hudson neighborhood (FL)
- Experts Warn Oklahomans To Watch For Blue-Green Algae In Neighborhood Ponds
- One dead after fire at Naples condo complex (FL)
- Covenants barred blacks, Jews (OH)
- The US Postal Service wants to ‘cluster’ subdivision mailboxes — and developers aren’t happy (TN)
- ‘Your hate has no home here’ | Neighbors in Leesburg send strong message to alleged white nationalist (VA)
- Residents in Scottsdale neighborhood fighting proposed care home inside gated community (AZ)
- HOA postpones decision on garage inspections (CA)
- Lake Forest Condominium Fire Sends 1 To Hospital (CA)
- Senior community in Sonoma County worries neighboring vineyard a fire threat (CA)
Monthly Archives: January 2019
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised and can be found in the Documents section. The changes in policy concern the prohibition of skateboarding through the community.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2018 and December, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 27, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.