- How Early Is Too Early to Put Up Holiday Decorations?
- Judge denies Woodlawn Springs homeowners’ appeal (KY)
- Clearwood Homeowners Association Will Ask Members to Repay for Embezzlement Losses, Transfer Capital Reserves (WA)
- Realtors who work in community may serve on board of directors (FL)
- Few companies are prepared for upcoming data privacy regulations
- Can a recalled director run again? (FL)
- Tax purchaser still bound by condominium covenants (IL)
- Neighbor at East Naples community told to take Christmas lights down (FL)
- HOA to crack down on homeowners who aren’t landscaping backyards (NV)
- Another HOA files suit against Ridgway over missing money (MS)
Monthly Archives: February 2018
The financial statement and operations summary for January, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on January 30, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.