- Missoula County: Assessment reignites fight over public bridge to private land (MT)
- Waterford HOA shoreline restoration shows the way (FL)
- Political battle ignites between Tennessee homeowner associations, absentee corporate landlords (TN)
- HOA requiring every home in Georgetown neighborhood to have video surveillance (TX)
- Wildwood Condo Deck Collapse Injures 18; Multiple Agencies Respond (NJ)
- Experts Warn Oklahomans To Watch For Blue-Green Algae In Neighborhood Ponds
- City of Beaumont bears costs of maintaining private community’s streetlights (CA)
- Housing providers may be prohibited from rejecting renters on basis of arrest record (FL)
- How to cope with a misbehaving HOA board member
- Should board ask owner to act as handyman? (IL)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.