- State is asked to intervene in Kakaako housing dispute (HI)
- United States Flag Code suggests, but does not mandate, method of displaying flags (FL)
- Charlotte firefighters battle fire at east Charlotte condo (NC)
- Attorney represents board (IL)
- Rollover of excess funds normal (FL)
- Multiple residents evacuated from condos after water tank overflows in Rancho San Diego (CA)
- Fire at condo complex on Abbey Road in Leominster leaves two dozen families homeless (MA)
- Danger! This path isn’t safe — unless you live in a certain beach condo? (FL)
- Veteran in Austin takes on HOA over flying his American flag (TX)
- HOA Homefront: Is the HOA’s insurance coverage sufficient? (CA)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.