- HOA board does not like the house paint color (NV)
- Injunction allows Black Lives Matter sign to stay in Belchertown condo complex (MA)
- Four people dead after condo fire on Hatteras Island (NC)
- Political signs a violation in some developments (PA)
- Former HOA board members in Gilbert’s Val Vista Lakes sue fellow residents, claiming defamation (AZ)
- Judge Denies Beatrice Homeowner Association Request For Injunction (NE)
- Day 11 of sewer problems in Eagle Creek neighborhood in Moyock (NC)
- Condominium Insurance Explained (FL)
- Ruskin woman says HOA threatened to fine her $150 a day over ‘Keep America Great’ flag (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Who decides on the HOA colors? (A neighbor hates mine) (CA)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.