- How Early Is Too Early to Put Up Holiday Decorations?
- Judge denies Woodlawn Springs homeowners’ appeal (KY)
- Clearwood Homeowners Association Will Ask Members to Repay for Embezzlement Losses, Transfer Capital Reserves (WA)
- Realtors who work in community may serve on board of directors (FL)
- Few companies are prepared for upcoming data privacy regulations
- Can a recalled director run again? (FL)
- Tax purchaser still bound by condominium covenants (IL)
- Neighbor at East Naples community told to take Christmas lights down (FL)
- HOA to crack down on homeowners who aren’t landscaping backyards (NV)
- Another HOA files suit against Ridgway over missing money (MS)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.