- Strong odor prompts evacuations at Clearwater condo complex (FL)
- Judge Orders Developer to Chop 20 Stories from Condo Tower (NY)
- Association Attorney Doesn’t Represent Owners (FL)
- Didn’t that used to be a golf course? Pasco plan says you better keep it mowed (FL)
- Jackson Township authorities warn of burglary uptick in senior communities (NJ)
- License plate cameras upgrade community watch – and intensify privacy concerns (NC)
- Sprinkler Stops Fire At Kingstowne Condo (VA)
- Wayne Co. judge: My gutted condo has $400K in damage — and no one will pay to fix it (MI)
- Sprinkler system helped contain condo fire (WI)
- Garner HOA says military mom’s ‘holiday lights’ supporting son must come down (NC)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.