- News 13 Investigates: Property Pitfalls (NC)
- Leesburg firefighters battle blaze that damages four condo units (FL)
- Man’s body found after he was seen struggling in pond at Fort Myers condos (FL)
- Marbletown takes former town supervisor to court over housing subdivision (NY)
- Homeowner celebrates big win over Rancho Bel Air HOA (NV)
- Owners might have right to keep sunshade (IL)
- Serrano residents take board members to task (CA)
- Brighton Condo Residents Fed Up With Frequent Power Outages (MI)
- HOA responds to Clay County nurse’s ‘quarantine RV’ debate (FL)
- Some pool closures cause frustration in Manatee County (FL)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.