- Debate rages over easing restrictions on granny flats and cottages (CO)
- Co-op Board Members Charged With Taking $874,000 in Bribes (NY)
- City To Inspect Condos After HOA Leaves Heat Turned Off During Snowstorm (CO)
- Bentonville files lawsuit over Lake Bella Vista (AR)
- Homeowner association files lawsuit to stop potential Tanglewood high-rise development (TX)
- Forest Park celebrates firewise with brush dumpster (AZ)
- Suit: Hyatt Grand Aspen timeshares dropped in value (CO)
- Hampton Terrace to get road safety changes after series of crashes (FL)
- Jones Creek is Up the Creek (GA)
- Owners in one of Hawaii’s most exclusive condos sue over construction defects
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.