- State DOT officials, Battle Forest residents still at odds over Urban Loop aftereffects (NC)
- Sudden Valley residents face big challenge in changing HOA rules (WA)
- The Gardens residents wait to hear fate of trees (IN)
- County Offers Up To $5,000 Mini-Grants To Local HOAs, Deadline Approaching (FL)
- Board of Works hears drainage issues (IN)
- Complaints Over Trump Flags In Fourth Of July Parade Sparks First Amendment Debate In Gated Community (CA)
- Poquoson homeowners upset about drainage ditch backup (VA)
- Fire Tears Through Crystal Lake Condo Building (IL)
- Former CFO files suit against Ocean Reef (FL)
- Hillside Residents Focus on the Serious Business of Fire Prevention (CA)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.