- Fate of GOMO uncertain as bankruptcy case winds down (TX)
- Residents fight HOA over fee hike and pandemic restrictions (FL)
- Condo Development Ordered to Remove Islands (NJ)
- Coming Together And Finding Solutions In Times Of Adversity (NC)
- Bella Vista POA sued (AR)
- Palm Bay Towers unit owners sue condo board, alleging marina neglect (FL)
- Tree Crushes Roof Of Derry Condo, Firefighters Rescue Residents (NH)
- You and the Law | When the pest control company damages your property (CA)
- Another water issue in Pine (AZ)
- Homeowners association suddenly removes several basketball hoops from Montgomery Co. neighborhood (TX)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.