- Real-estate developers won’t rename ‘plantation’ properties in South Carolina, Florida
- About 80 cartridge casings collected by neighbors after July 4 gunfire in Richmond’s Oregon Hill (VA)
- Nonprofit seeks restraining order against Club West HOA (AZ)
- Columbia Association files lawsuit to halt annual Symphony of Lights event, citing violation of access rights (MD)
- Hundreds of fish die suddenly in Summerville community’s backyard lake (SC)
- Woods of Westlake calls for closure of its greenbelt access, citing public safety hazards (TX)
- Land Code Revision Hearings Will Discuss HOA Rules To Allow Hens On Properties (FL)
- Homestead North landscaping done by company with ties to HOA president (AZ)
- Developer to buy Midland condominiums severely damaged by flooding (MI)
- Allegiant accused of letting DeSoto country club fall into disrepair (FL)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on February 28, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.