- Homeowners’ Association Documents Should Discuss Amendment (FL)
- New lawsuit roils Val Vista HOA (AZ)
- 750 farm boxes distributed to community (HI)
- Disputed Cape St. Claire pier must go, lawsuit over erosion and property rights settled (MD)
- Fire at Hillsboro condominium displaces 4 people, no injuries reported (OR)
- Association may amend bylaws to provide that only owners may serve on board (FL)
- Mystery: Hundreds of dead fish are floating on this lake in Agoura Hills. Here are some theories behind why (CA)
- One person seriously injured in fire at Windsor Green condo complex (SC)
- Condo living has its own challenges when it comes to fire safety. Here is a prevention checklist. (VA)
- HOA Homefront – Fair Housing violations? Restrictions on hard floors and outside play (CA)
Monthly Archives: February 2017
The financial statement and operations summary for January, 2017 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2016 and December, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on December 6, 2016 and the General Meeting on December 6, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.