- How Early Is Too Early to Put Up Holiday Decorations?
- Judge denies Woodlawn Springs homeowners’ appeal (KY)
- Clearwood Homeowners Association Will Ask Members to Repay for Embezzlement Losses, Transfer Capital Reserves (WA)
- Realtors who work in community may serve on board of directors (FL)
- Few companies are prepared for upcoming data privacy regulations
- Can a recalled director run again? (FL)
- Tax purchaser still bound by condominium covenants (IL)
- Neighbor at East Naples community told to take Christmas lights down (FL)
- HOA to crack down on homeowners who aren’t landscaping backyards (NV)
- Another HOA files suit against Ridgway over missing money (MS)
Monthly Archives: April 2016
The web site WhereDoIVote shows that the polling location for Spring Arbor is no longer at the UAW Hall on Chamberlain Lane. Here is where you go to vote for the primary on May 17, 2016: Precinct Polling Location (Click … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for March, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on March 29, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.