- Fire destroys waste treatment facility at Pine Knoll Shores condo complex (NC)
- King County files lawsuit to finish East Lake Sammamish Trail (WA)
- Cordillera homeowners, addiction treatment center advocates headed for federal court of appeals (CO)
- Condo complex seeks dunes permit (OR)
- Condo owners upset as board approves their new neighbor: A five-story hotel (CA)
- Smoke detectors found disabled after condo fire, officials say (NH)
- Williams Begins Repairs to Failing Slope in Canyon Country (CA)
- Resident posts pro-Nazi, racist signs outside of condo, neighbors upset (CA)
- Springboro dam lawsuit moves toward settlement or trial (OH)
- Dedham elected official accused of stealing thousands in Rhode Island condo fees (MA/RI)
Monthly Archives: December 2015
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised for 2015 for the change in policy regarding snow removal. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 17, 2015 and the Biannual Meeting afterwards have been posted in the Documents section.