- Fate of GOMO uncertain as bankruptcy case winds down (TX)
- Residents fight HOA over fee hike and pandemic restrictions (FL)
- Condo Development Ordered to Remove Islands (NJ)
- Coming Together And Finding Solutions In Times Of Adversity (NC)
- Bella Vista POA sued (AR)
- Palm Bay Towers unit owners sue condo board, alleging marina neglect (FL)
- Tree Crushes Roof Of Derry Condo, Firefighters Rescue Residents (NH)
- You and the Law | When the pest control company damages your property (CA)
- Another water issue in Pine (AZ)
- Homeowners association suddenly removes several basketball hoops from Montgomery Co. neighborhood (TX)
Monthly Archives: December 2015
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised for 2015 for the change in policy regarding snow removal. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 17, 2015 and the Biannual Meeting afterwards have been posted in the Documents section.