- Condo Column: Encroaching trees, vegetable gardens and paint colors (FL)
- Insurance claim denied after destructive 11-feet gator break-in (FL)
- A subdivision divided: Family farm entangled in legal battle with neighborhood agency (GA)
- Judge halts further construction by Westover Homes, LLC (CO)
- Vietnam vet’s flagpole request shot down by homeowners association (NJ)
- State DOT officials, Battle Forest residents still at odds over Urban Loop aftereffects (NC)
- Sudden Valley residents face big challenge in changing HOA rules (WA)
- The Gardens residents wait to hear fate of trees (IN)
- County Offers Up To $5,000 Mini-Grants To Local HOAs, Deadline Approaching (FL)
- Board of Works hears drainage issues (IN)
Monthly Archives: December 2015
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised for 2015 for the change in policy regarding snow removal. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 17, 2015 and the Biannual Meeting afterwards have been posted in the Documents section.