- Woman says unsecured umbrella at community pool inflicted head injury (TX)
- Commission Nixes HOA’s Plan for Gates on Bellerive Lane (ID)
- StoneWood condo residents missing home for the holidays year after fire (CT)
- Eagle River condo residents may pay for neighbors’ quake damages (AK)
- Frustration grows along with sinkhole in Denver neighborhood (NC)
- ‘I pretty much knew they were killing the ducks.’ (FL)
- Firefighters Extinguish Condominium Blaze Near Carmel (CA)
- Amid annexation battle, Fulton County neighborhood split over identity (GA)
- More change at Wayne’s Brittany Chase, as three condo board members resign (NJ)
- Smoky Fire Clears Rittenhouse High-Rise (PA)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.