- Engineers explore options to fix, re-purpose holes in Hudson neighborhood (FL)
- Experts Warn Oklahomans To Watch For Blue-Green Algae In Neighborhood Ponds
- One dead after fire at Naples condo complex (FL)
- Covenants barred blacks, Jews (OH)
- The US Postal Service wants to ‘cluster’ subdivision mailboxes — and developers aren’t happy (TN)
- ‘Your hate has no home here’ | Neighbors in Leesburg send strong message to alleged white nationalist (VA)
- Residents in Scottsdale neighborhood fighting proposed care home inside gated community (AZ)
- HOA postpones decision on garage inspections (CA)
- Lake Forest Condominium Fire Sends 1 To Hospital (CA)
- Senior community in Sonoma County worries neighboring vineyard a fire threat (CA)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.