- Condo column: Board members must vote at meetings on association matters (FL)
- Residents oppose tentative assessment process (FL)
- Reserves Must Be Fully Funded Unless Waived (FL)
- Condo meetings generally open to owners, not public (IL)
- Developments regarding new term limit law (FL)
- Neighbors complain about neglected property in upscale Phoenix neighborhood (AZ)
- POAs violate discharge permits (AR)
- HOA Homefront: Shedding light on solar applications (CA)
- 4-alarm Old City condo fire ruled arson, ATF officials say (PA)
- Things to consider before HOA issues violations, fines (NV)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.