- News 13 Investigates: Property Pitfalls (NC)
- Leesburg firefighters battle blaze that damages four condo units (FL)
- Man’s body found after he was seen struggling in pond at Fort Myers condos (FL)
- Marbletown takes former town supervisor to court over housing subdivision (NY)
- Homeowner celebrates big win over Rancho Bel Air HOA (NV)
- Owners might have right to keep sunshade (IL)
- Serrano residents take board members to task (CA)
- Brighton Condo Residents Fed Up With Frequent Power Outages (MI)
- HOA responds to Clay County nurse’s ‘quarantine RV’ debate (FL)
- Some pool closures cause frustration in Manatee County (FL)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.