- State is asked to intervene in Kakaako housing dispute (HI)
- United States Flag Code suggests, but does not mandate, method of displaying flags (FL)
- Charlotte firefighters battle fire at east Charlotte condo (NC)
- Attorney represents board (IL)
- Rollover of excess funds normal (FL)
- Multiple residents evacuated from condos after water tank overflows in Rancho San Diego (CA)
- Fire at condo complex on Abbey Road in Leominster leaves two dozen families homeless (MA)
- Danger! This path isn’t safe — unless you live in a certain beach condo? (FL)
- Veteran in Austin takes on HOA over flying his American flag (TX)
- HOA Homefront: Is the HOA’s insurance coverage sufficient? (CA)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.