- HOA board does not like the house paint color (NV)
- Injunction allows Black Lives Matter sign to stay in Belchertown condo complex (MA)
- Four people dead after condo fire on Hatteras Island (NC)
- Political signs a violation in some developments (PA)
- Former HOA board members in Gilbert’s Val Vista Lakes sue fellow residents, claiming defamation (AZ)
- Judge Denies Beatrice Homeowner Association Request For Injunction (NE)
- Day 11 of sewer problems in Eagle Creek neighborhood in Moyock (NC)
- Condominium Insurance Explained (FL)
- Ruskin woman says HOA threatened to fine her $150 a day over ‘Keep America Great’ flag (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Who decides on the HOA colors? (A neighbor hates mine) (CA)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.