- HOA horrified at neighbor’s Halloween decoration (GA)
- Extra-Alarm Fire Rips Through Uptown Condo Building; Firefighter Hit With Debris (IL)
- Family of man who died in fall at construction site files $10 million lawsuit (NJ)
- Ex-prothontary clerk gets probation after paying back money he stole from homeowners association (PA)
- Judge ruling means no end in sight for Olmsted Falls bridge saga (OH)
- Suit targets short-term rentals at Capitol Beach (NE)
- Midtown condos promised luxury. Angry tenants say it’s been more blight than bliss (MO)
- 4 people slain eating dinner, 1 woman critically wounded by neighbor in shooting rampage at Northwest Side condo complex (IL)
- North Star water rates could soar in the coming months in the Valley (MT)
- Orem condos ‘total loss’ after overnight blaze
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.