- Condo column: Board members must vote at meetings on association matters (FL)
- Residents oppose tentative assessment process (FL)
- Reserves Must Be Fully Funded Unless Waived (FL)
- Condo meetings generally open to owners, not public (IL)
- Developments regarding new term limit law (FL)
- Neighbors complain about neglected property in upscale Phoenix neighborhood (AZ)
- POAs violate discharge permits (AR)
- HOA Homefront: Shedding light on solar applications (CA)
- 4-alarm Old City condo fire ruled arson, ATF officials say (PA)
- Things to consider before HOA issues violations, fines (NV)
Monthly Archives: February 2015
The financial statement and operations summary for January, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 27, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2014 Final has been posted in the Documents section. This one includes the yearly interest on our CDs.