- Condo column: Board members must vote at meetings on association matters (FL)
- Residents oppose tentative assessment process (FL)
- Reserves Must Be Fully Funded Unless Waived (FL)
- Condo meetings generally open to owners, not public (IL)
- Developments regarding new term limit law (FL)
- Neighbors complain about neglected property in upscale Phoenix neighborhood (AZ)
- POAs violate discharge permits (AR)
- HOA Homefront: Shedding light on solar applications (CA)
- 4-alarm Old City condo fire ruled arson, ATF officials say (PA)
- Things to consider before HOA issues violations, fines (NV)
Monthly Archives: December 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the Biannual Meeting on December 9, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2014 has been posted in the Documents section.