- How Early Is Too Early to Put Up Holiday Decorations?
- Judge denies Woodlawn Springs homeowners’ appeal (KY)
- Clearwood Homeowners Association Will Ask Members to Repay for Embezzlement Losses, Transfer Capital Reserves (WA)
- Realtors who work in community may serve on board of directors (FL)
- Few companies are prepared for upcoming data privacy regulations
- Can a recalled director run again? (FL)
- Tax purchaser still bound by condominium covenants (IL)
- Neighbor at East Naples community told to take Christmas lights down (FL)
- HOA to crack down on homeowners who aren’t landscaping backyards (NV)
- Another HOA files suit against Ridgway over missing money (MS)
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Our new contract with Greenscapes started March 1st. Our new monthly installment will go down $697.50 Ornamental plants such as” IVY ” is not covered for replacement due to winter damage. During April, I will do a walk around with … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for March, 2014 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 25, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section