- Strong odor prompts evacuations at Clearwater condo complex (FL)
- Judge Orders Developer to Chop 20 Stories from Condo Tower (NY)
- Association Attorney Doesn’t Represent Owners (FL)
- Didn’t that used to be a golf course? Pasco plan says you better keep it mowed (FL)
- Jackson Township authorities warn of burglary uptick in senior communities (NJ)
- License plate cameras upgrade community watch – and intensify privacy concerns (NC)
- Sprinkler Stops Fire At Kingstowne Condo (VA)
- Wayne Co. judge: My gutted condo has $400K in damage — and no one will pay to fix it (MI)
- Sprinkler system helped contain condo fire (WI)
- Garner HOA says military mom’s ‘holiday lights’ supporting son must come down (NC)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!