- State DOT officials, Battle Forest residents still at odds over Urban Loop aftereffects (NC)
- Sudden Valley residents face big challenge in changing HOA rules (WA)
- The Gardens residents wait to hear fate of trees (IN)
- County Offers Up To $5,000 Mini-Grants To Local HOAs, Deadline Approaching (FL)
- Board of Works hears drainage issues (IN)
- Complaints Over Trump Flags In Fourth Of July Parade Sparks First Amendment Debate In Gated Community (CA)
- Poquoson homeowners upset about drainage ditch backup (VA)
- Fire Tears Through Crystal Lake Condo Building (IL)
- Former CFO files suit against Ocean Reef (FL)
- Hillside Residents Focus on the Serious Business of Fire Prevention (CA)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!