- Local man says Heritage condominium problems pile up every time it pours (VA)
- Trying Again (Community Improvement Districts) (MS)
- Homeowner reports rat infestation in her west Las Vegas home (NV)
- Rotting From Within: How water intrusion in new homes turns American dreams to rot (PA)
- Stormwater Deja Vu, Controversial Issue Returns (FL)
- Twin Lakes to fix failed dam (VA)
- Appraiser admits role in condo-flipping scheme after six years in Ireland fighting extradition (MA)
- A look at group homes in Houston-area neighborhoods (TX)
- Residents living at own risk after inspection finds corrosion at condo complex (FL)
- Police upping patrols to curb chronic speeding in Fishers neighborhood (IN)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!