- Ask The HOA Expert: Proxy Votes, Low Reserves, Transfer Fees, Special Assessments
- 60-day pause in dam suit allows time to find alternative solutions (OH)
- Condominium must respond to written request to inspect records and inquiry to board by certified mail (FL)
- Crews respond to overnight condo fire near Buckroe Beach area in Hampton (VA)
- Associations can enact fire pit regulations (IL)
- HOA election procedures explained (FL)
- HOA Homefront: When termites lurk, fumigate or spot clean? (CA)
- 1 rescued, 1 arrested in fire at Tucker condo complex (GA)
- 12 neighborhood projects secure $2.2M in matching grants from Indy Public Works (IN)
- Army Sgt.’s Neighbors Concerned About Protests After His Beef with Black Man (SC)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!