- Fire destroys waste treatment facility at Pine Knoll Shores condo complex (NC)
- King County files lawsuit to finish East Lake Sammamish Trail (WA)
- Cordillera homeowners, addiction treatment center advocates headed for federal court of appeals (CO)
- Condo complex seeks dunes permit (OR)
- Condo owners upset as board approves their new neighbor: A five-story hotel (CA)
- Smoke detectors found disabled after condo fire, officials say (NH)
- Williams Begins Repairs to Failing Slope in Canyon Country (CA)
- Resident posts pro-Nazi, racist signs outside of condo, neighbors upset (CA)
- Springboro dam lawsuit moves toward settlement or trial (OH)
- Dedham elected official accused of stealing thousands in Rhode Island condo fees (MA/RI)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!