- Repairs to crumbling North End condo building will take months (MA)
- Community complaining about ‘neighbors from hell’, they say they’re innocent (NV)
- ‘I will defeat you at the end’: Timeline of conflict between Simpsonville man and his HOA (SC)
- Frustrations building as fire alarm violations still aren’t fixed at midtown condos (MO)
- Palm Beach Gardens community concerned over outbreak of poisonous toads (FL)
- “Adopting Short Term Rental Restrictions,” (FL)
- Meth lab explosion caused fire, significant water damage at condo complex (MI)
- Residents fight proposed 5G infrastructure in neighborhoods (CO)
- Homeowners Upset After HOA Installs License Plate Readers (TX)
- Drywall turns to wet wall: Why and how 37 units flooded in West Palm’s Whitney condo’s (FL)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!