- Some residents of Jacksonville townhomes concerned over 5G tower (FL)
- Tomoka Oaks Golf Club to be sold (FL)
- BYU professor wants to change racist wording in neighborhood housing documents (UT)
- For homeowners associations and condo boards, the show must go online
- Some Boynton Beach residents upset at alleged ongoing unauthorized construction (FL)
- Irked S. Tempe equestrian-property owners tell city: Tear down this wall (AZ)
- Officials tee up plan to save Gray Eagle golf course in Fishers (IN)
- Statute of Limitations Can Prevent Enforcement (FL)
- Lawsuit Alleges Developer of N.J.’s Tallest Building is Defrauding Condo Purchasers (NJ)
- Condo questions: What funds can be used to paint the buildings if not on track? (FL)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!