- Missoula County: Assessment reignites fight over public bridge to private land (MT)
- Waterford HOA shoreline restoration shows the way (FL)
- Political battle ignites between Tennessee homeowner associations, absentee corporate landlords (TN)
- HOA requiring every home in Georgetown neighborhood to have video surveillance (TX)
- Wildwood Condo Deck Collapse Injures 18; Multiple Agencies Respond (NJ)
- Experts Warn Oklahomans To Watch For Blue-Green Algae In Neighborhood Ponds
- City of Beaumont bears costs of maintaining private community’s streetlights (CA)
- Housing providers may be prohibited from rejecting renters on basis of arrest record (FL)
- How to cope with a misbehaving HOA board member
- Should board ask owner to act as handyman? (IL)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!