- City Inspectors Return to SF’s Millennium Tower After Declaring It Safe (CA)
- Debts pile up for Poinciana residents (FL)
- Detention pond gobbling up land in Gonzales neighborhood (LA)
- Josh Meyers to Star in Homeowner Association Comedy in Development at NBC
- How a stalemate in Garland’s first upscale subdivision was broken by a Plano nonprofit’s unique plan (TX)
- Walker Lake trying to squeeze neighbors (NY)
- Condo Association Discriminated Against Resident With Allergies (NJ)
- Shade can ease heat, but one neighborhood finds trees are just part of the solution (AZ)
- Sugar Land residents say they face feral hog danger (TX)
- Indy woman caught on video attacking neighbors to sell home; HOA lists numerous complaints (IN)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!