- Real-estate developers won’t rename ‘plantation’ properties in South Carolina, Florida
- About 80 cartridge casings collected by neighbors after July 4 gunfire in Richmond’s Oregon Hill (VA)
- Nonprofit seeks restraining order against Club West HOA (AZ)
- Columbia Association files lawsuit to halt annual Symphony of Lights event, citing violation of access rights (MD)
- Hundreds of fish die suddenly in Summerville community’s backyard lake (SC)
- Woods of Westlake calls for closure of its greenbelt access, citing public safety hazards (TX)
- Land Code Revision Hearings Will Discuss HOA Rules To Allow Hens On Properties (FL)
- Homestead North landscaping done by company with ties to HOA president (AZ)
- Developer to buy Midland condominiums severely damaged by flooding (MI)
- Allegiant accused of letting DeSoto country club fall into disrepair (FL)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!