- Homeowners’ Association Documents Should Discuss Amendment (FL)
- New lawsuit roils Val Vista HOA (AZ)
- 750 farm boxes distributed to community (HI)
- Disputed Cape St. Claire pier must go, lawsuit over erosion and property rights settled (MD)
- Fire at Hillsboro condominium displaces 4 people, no injuries reported (OR)
- Association may amend bylaws to provide that only owners may serve on board (FL)
- Mystery: Hundreds of dead fish are floating on this lake in Agoura Hills. Here are some theories behind why (CA)
- One person seriously injured in fire at Windsor Green condo complex (SC)
- Condo living has its own challenges when it comes to fire safety. Here is a prevention checklist. (VA)
- HOA Homefront – Fair Housing violations? Restrictions on hard floors and outside play (CA)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!