- Amid flurry of flood zone development requests, planning commission shoots down Burbank subdivision (LA)
- Surfside Agonizes After Condo Collapse, With a Memorial Hanging in the Balance
- Should Ascension Parish help fix a subdivision’s controversial flooding prevention reservoirs? (LA)
- Developer with name tied to Stenger scandal clashes with homeowners who want control of their HOA (MO)
- Picture Rocks residents look to the county for help with dangerous road conditions (AZ)
- Road issue divides HOA (WY)
- Several units at Ocean Reef condominiums damaged in Sunday fire in Emerald Isle (NC)
- Condo questions: What are changes about requiring late notices be sent? (FL)
- Doral Town Hall Participants Seek Changes To Condo Association Laws (FL)
- Local family fights to keep their pet chickens (FL)
Category Archives: Website
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The meeting minutes for June, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The financial statements for May, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!