- HOA board does not like the house paint color (NV)
- Injunction allows Black Lives Matter sign to stay in Belchertown condo complex (MA)
- Four people dead after condo fire on Hatteras Island (NC)
- Political signs a violation in some developments (PA)
- Former HOA board members in Gilbert’s Val Vista Lakes sue fellow residents, claiming defamation (AZ)
- Judge Denies Beatrice Homeowner Association Request For Injunction (NE)
- Day 11 of sewer problems in Eagle Creek neighborhood in Moyock (NC)
- Condominium Insurance Explained (FL)
- Ruskin woman says HOA threatened to fine her $150 a day over ‘Keep America Great’ flag (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Who decides on the HOA colors? (A neighbor hates mine) (CA)
Category Archives: Website
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The meeting minutes for June, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The financial statements for May, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!