- Attorney represents board (IL)
- Rollover of excess funds normal (FL)
- Multiple residents evacuated from condos after water tank overflows in Rancho San Diego (CA)
- Fire at condo complex on Abbey Road in Leominster leaves two dozen families homeless (MA)
- Danger! This path isn’t safe — unless you live in a certain beach condo? (FL)
- Veteran in Austin takes on HOA over flying his American flag (TX)
- HOA Homefront: Is the HOA’s insurance coverage sufficient? (CA)
- Trapper’s Crossing Homeowners Association grateful for fire mitigation work (CO)
- Gilbert residents upset with HOA for keeping pool closed for more than 14 months (AZ)
- Condo Board meetings are not for all (NH)
Category Archives: Website
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The meeting minutes for June, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The financial statements for May, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!