- Condo column: Board members must vote at meetings on association matters (FL)
- Residents oppose tentative assessment process (FL)
- Reserves Must Be Fully Funded Unless Waived (FL)
- Condo meetings generally open to owners, not public (IL)
- Developments regarding new term limit law (FL)
- Neighbors complain about neglected property in upscale Phoenix neighborhood (AZ)
- POAs violate discharge permits (AR)
- HOA Homefront: Shedding light on solar applications (CA)
- 4-alarm Old City condo fire ruled arson, ATF officials say (PA)
- Things to consider before HOA issues violations, fines (NV)
Category Archives: Website
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!