- Downtown St. Petersburg’s Bliss condo owners sue developers over shoddy construction (FL)
- Daybreak HOA raises monthly payment 100% to cover building defects (UT)
- Aggressive squirrels finally out of Tampa Bay family’s condo (FL)
- Bainbridge HOA asks for help with roads (MS)
- Club West reaction mixed to golf course plan (AZ)
- Parkside Reserve residents say HOA board is AWOL (OH)
- Condo advice: What’s the best loan for condominium renovations? (FL)
- Raising flood-prone roads has angered Miami Beach residents. Experts say they need to go higher (FL)
- Firefighter, 2 others hurt in 2-alarm fire at Virginia Beach condo complex (VA)
- Water well underneath South Bay home leads to sink hole, legal dispute (CA)
Category Archives: Website
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The meeting minutes for June, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The financial statements for May, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!