- A woman in Florida heard a pounding on her front door. She didn’t expect fighting gators
- Two women unhappy with complaint about black lives matter sign on home (KY)
- Why Trump Plaza removed Flagler Drive ground floor signs bearing president’s name (FL)
- Lawsuit accuses now dead ex-treasurer of Mt. Juliet’s Brookstone HOA of embezzling $290K (TN)
- Sea Gate residents take homeowners’ association to court for release of financial records (NY)
- Harassment of Disabled Persons is Illegal (FL)
- Houston’s most outrageous HOA rules, according to KPRC 2 readers (TX)
- Asbury Woods Homeowner’s Association to allow sign supporting McDowell graduating senior (PA)
- REAL ESTATE MATTERS: Seller anxious for agents to tell buyers every detail about condo and its association
- Condominium has options to recover unpaid assessments owed by deceased owner (FL)
Category Archives: Website
The Master Deed Amendments (04 thru 07) that were missing from the website have been added to the Association Documents section.
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The meeting minutes for June, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
There was a failure of the server hosting our website and the newest posts and documents were lost. I am working on getting everything up to date. The financial statements for May, 2019 through August, 2019 have now been restored in … Continue reading
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!