- St. John official floats plea deal to resolve misdemeanor charge (IL)
- Who may be liable for injuries occurring on HOA property? (FL)
- His HOA refused to open its books for him. Now he’s sharing his story to help others (KS)
- Officials: 2 killed in south-central Iowa condo fire
- Tulsa Fire Fighter Hurt in Condo Blaze (OK)
- Neighbors rally over environmental worries from old Northwest Jacksonville dump (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Reader wants to know do off-site owners have rights? (CA)
- Novato condo complex owners trapped in legal battle (CA)
- Birnam Woods covenant enforcement sought by residents (OK)
- Oxberry pays HOA dues to get neighborhood support for luxury retail project (TX)
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2016 and December, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on December 6, 2016 and the General Meeting on December 6, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2016 and September, 2016 and October, 2016, and the minutes from the Board Meetings on August 30, 2016 and September 20, 2016 and October 25, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.
The web site WhereDoIVote shows that the polling location for Spring Arbor is no longer at the UAW Hall on Chamberlain Lane.
Here is where you go to vote for the primary on May 17, 2016:
(Click location name for map)
|V126||STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM||14417 AIKEN RD|