- If association president won’t follow will of board, replace him
- No flood insurance for the condo? It’s potentially negligent to go uncovered (FL)
- Eagle Pointe Homeowner Assoc. Securing Golf Resort Amid Bankruptcy (IN)
- Versailles Sur La Mer condo complex condemned by Brevard County south of Melbourne Beach (FL)
- Owners at odds with Ogden: The condo where mass shooter rented a room (NV)
- Mother and daughter forced to vacate home due to mold at next door condo (KS)
- Local HOA finds large sum of unclaimed money (VA)
- Woodlands Country Club Residents Learn Fate about Golf Course
- Resident sues property owners association, fines reach $1,000 (TX)
- Kass: Must owners without gardens chip in for association landscaping costs?
Monthly Archives: April 2016
The web site WhereDoIVote shows that the polling location for Spring Arbor is no longer at the UAW Hall on Chamberlain Lane. Here is where you go to vote for the primary on May 17, 2016: Precinct Polling Location (Click … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for March, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on March 29, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.