- Lakewood’s Eagle Ridge Golf Club: Lawsuit fights houses, says town screwed up master plan (NJ)
- What can condo association do about an owner’s disruptive tenant?
- Little River neighborhood’s HOA says creek needs to be cleared before new development (SC)
- Religious Discrimination Lawsuit Wilting (ID)
- Tenants of Little Italy Condoplex Annoyed at New Package Handling Fee (CA)
- Former RomeRock treasurer accused of assaulting cops (OH)
- San Rafael condo owners hit with $145,000 special assessment (CA))
- Hollywood Beach Resort residents sue KW Property Management (FL)
- Mansfield likely to close controversial bridge to neighborhood, but lawsuit looms (TX)
- Man Dies in Condo Garage Fire in Lowell (MA)
Monthly Archives: December 2015
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised for 2015 for the change in policy regarding snow removal. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on November 17, 2015 and the Biannual Meeting afterwards have been posted in the Documents section.