- Lakewood’s Eagle Ridge Golf Club: Lawsuit fights houses, says town screwed up master plan (NJ)
- What can condo association do about an owner’s disruptive tenant?
- Little River neighborhood’s HOA says creek needs to be cleared before new development (SC)
- Religious Discrimination Lawsuit Wilting (ID)
- Tenants of Little Italy Condoplex Annoyed at New Package Handling Fee (CA)
- Former RomeRock treasurer accused of assaulting cops (OH)
- San Rafael condo owners hit with $145,000 special assessment (CA))
- Hollywood Beach Resort residents sue KW Property Management (FL)
- Mansfield likely to close controversial bridge to neighborhood, but lawsuit looms (TX)
- Man Dies in Condo Garage Fire in Lowell (MA)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.