- Big water bills fuel meter mystery in Ahwatukee (AZ)
- Firefighters extinguish blaze at Harrison Twp. condo complex (MI)
- Does the association’s insurance cover hurricane damages to building exteriors?
- Two dead, one injured in condo fire on Milwaukee’s far north side (WI)
- Summerlin condominiums erupt in flames, require 2-alarm response (NV)
- What really constitutes a commercial vehicle? Time for a clearer answer when it come to condos (VA)
- No more free water for Bossier City subdivisions (LA)
- All I really know about condo life I learned in kindergarten (NH)
- HOA Homefront: Conflicts of interest and when to step aside (CA)
- Stormwater issues leaving city up a creek (AL)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The minutes from the Board Meeting on March 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.
Recycling will begin with Waste Management starting on Tuesday, April 7, 2015. Bins have been delivered to each unit that voted for recycling on the post card survey. Recycles will be picked up on Tuesday. Garbage pickup will still be … Continue reading
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2015 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting on February 24, 2015 have been posted in the Documents section.