- If association president won’t follow will of board, replace him
- No flood insurance for the condo? It’s potentially negligent to go uncovered (FL)
- Eagle Pointe Homeowner Assoc. Securing Golf Resort Amid Bankruptcy (IN)
- Versailles Sur La Mer condo complex condemned by Brevard County south of Melbourne Beach (FL)
- Owners at odds with Ogden: The condo where mass shooter rented a room (NV)
- Mother and daughter forced to vacate home due to mold at next door condo (KS)
- Local HOA finds large sum of unclaimed money (VA)
- Woodlands Country Club Residents Learn Fate about Golf Course
- Resident sues property owners association, fines reach $1,000 (TX)
- Kass: Must owners without gardens chip in for association landscaping costs?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!