- Miramar homeowners association pays up after woman loses leg to snake bite (FL)
- Clearing the Air at the Austonian (TX)
- Residents Allege Pizzeria Is Blowing Smoke Into Their Condo (NJ)
- Starwood HOA countersues resident for languishing home project outside of Aspen (CO)
- Dogs creating costly problems for Denver neighborhood (CO)
- Neighbors find hundreds of dead fish in Cedar Park pond (TX)
- Emotional support animals require special consideration (MI)
- Tenants cry foul over ‘Boots,’ overly aggressive parking enforcement at Commerce City condo complex (CO)
- Can an owner enclose lanai without getting approval from condo association? (FL)
- Vellano golf course shuts down (CA)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!