- St. John official floats plea deal to resolve misdemeanor charge (IL)
- Who may be liable for injuries occurring on HOA property? (FL)
- His HOA refused to open its books for him. Now he’s sharing his story to help others (KS)
- Officials: 2 killed in south-central Iowa condo fire
- Tulsa Fire Fighter Hurt in Condo Blaze (OK)
- Neighbors rally over environmental worries from old Northwest Jacksonville dump (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Reader wants to know do off-site owners have rights? (CA)
- Novato condo complex owners trapped in legal battle (CA)
- Birnam Woods covenant enforcement sought by residents (OK)
- Oxberry pays HOA dues to get neighborhood support for luxury retail project (TX)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!