- Litchfield Plantation: HOA takes over historic house (SC)
- Mom pushes HOA to allow special needs bus in West End community (VA)
- Massive fire tears through Prospect Heights condo complex (IL)
- South Haven hikes short-term rental fees, adds condos to ordinance (MI)
- Brooklyn Homeowners Can’t Return to Their Building Months After Flooding Forced Them Out — And They’re Getting No Answers (NY)
- Work begins on condo complex without hot water after News4 I-Team investigation (AL)
- River Valley Ranch Golf Club headed into the rough (CO)
- Accused Woodstock embezzler applies for accelerated rehab (CT)
- What to do if you suspect money is stolen
- Homeowner selling home, moving out amid spat with HOA over goldfish in driveway (IN)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The minutes from the Board Meeting on January 28, 2014 have been posted in the Documents section
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The financial statement and operations summary for December, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2013 has been posted in the Documents section.
The minutes from the Board Meeting and the minutes from the Spring Arbor Bi-annual Meeting on November 18, 2013 have been posted in the Documents section
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!