- St. John official floats plea deal to resolve misdemeanor charge (IL)
- Who may be liable for injuries occurring on HOA property? (FL)
- His HOA refused to open its books for him. Now he’s sharing his story to help others (KS)
- Officials: 2 killed in south-central Iowa condo fire
- Tulsa Fire Fighter Hurt in Condo Blaze (OK)
- Neighbors rally over environmental worries from old Northwest Jacksonville dump (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Reader wants to know do off-site owners have rights? (CA)
- Novato condo complex owners trapped in legal battle (CA)
- Birnam Woods covenant enforcement sought by residents (OK)
- Oxberry pays HOA dues to get neighborhood support for luxury retail project (TX)
Category Archives: News
An updated Architectural Improvement Application form is now available in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.
The web site WhereDoIVote shows that the polling location for Spring Arbor is no longer at the UAW Hall on Chamberlain Lane. Here is where you go to vote for the primary on May 17, 2016: Precinct Polling Location (Click … Continue reading
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised for 2015 for the change in policy regarding snow removal. You can find it in the Documents section.