- If association president won’t follow will of board, replace him
- No flood insurance for the condo? It’s potentially negligent to go uncovered (FL)
- Eagle Pointe Homeowner Assoc. Securing Golf Resort Amid Bankruptcy (IN)
- Versailles Sur La Mer condo complex condemned by Brevard County south of Melbourne Beach (FL)
- Owners at odds with Ogden: The condo where mass shooter rented a room (NV)
- Mother and daughter forced to vacate home due to mold at next door condo (KS)
- Local HOA finds large sum of unclaimed money (VA)
- Woodlands Country Club Residents Learn Fate about Golf Course
- Resident sues property owners association, fines reach $1,000 (TX)
- Kass: Must owners without gardens chip in for association landscaping costs?
Category Archives: News
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.
The web site WhereDoIVote shows that the polling location for Spring Arbor is no longer at the UAW Hall on Chamberlain Lane. Here is where you go to vote for the primary on May 17, 2016: Precinct Polling Location (Click … Continue reading
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised for 2015 for the change in policy regarding snow removal. You can find it in the Documents section.