- St. John official floats plea deal to resolve misdemeanor charge (IL)
- Who may be liable for injuries occurring on HOA property? (FL)
- His HOA refused to open its books for him. Now he’s sharing his story to help others (KS)
- Officials: 2 killed in south-central Iowa condo fire
- Tulsa Fire Fighter Hurt in Condo Blaze (OK)
- Neighbors rally over environmental worries from old Northwest Jacksonville dump (FL)
- HOA Homefront: Reader wants to know do off-site owners have rights? (CA)
- Novato condo complex owners trapped in legal battle (CA)
- Birnam Woods covenant enforcement sought by residents (OK)
- Oxberry pays HOA dues to get neighborhood support for luxury retail project (TX)
Category Archives: Website
A mailing list has been created to keep the owners of the Spring Arbor Condos up to date on the activities in our community. Subscribe to our mailing list at: http://springarbor.info/mailman/listinfo/condos_springarbor.info
The old web software suffered a problem that is not easily fixed, so I am rebuilding the web site.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!