- If association president won’t follow will of board, replace him
- No flood insurance for the condo? It’s potentially negligent to go uncovered (FL)
- Eagle Pointe Homeowner Assoc. Securing Golf Resort Amid Bankruptcy (IN)
- Versailles Sur La Mer condo complex condemned by Brevard County south of Melbourne Beach (FL)
- Owners at odds with Ogden: The condo where mass shooter rented a room (NV)
- Mother and daughter forced to vacate home due to mold at next door condo (KS)
- Local HOA finds large sum of unclaimed money (VA)
- Woodlands Country Club Residents Learn Fate about Golf Course
- Resident sues property owners association, fines reach $1,000 (TX)
- Kass: Must owners without gardens chip in for association landscaping costs?
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2016 and December, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on December 6, 2016 and the General Meeting on December 6, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2016 and September, 2016 and October, 2016, and the minutes from the Board Meetings on August 30, 2016 and September 20, 2016 and October 25, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.