- Smoke Alarms Not Working In Fatal Condo Fire (IL)
- Uproar at Queens condo: Residents say their property manager is a bully (NY)
- New owners are liable for past-due assessments (FL)
- Architecture committee to start Spring Creek property reviews (NV)
- Soaring trash fees for L.A. condos, apartment buildings spark outrage (CA)
- A Nob Hill condo complex is making great progress after a fire gutted their building last year (NM)
- Tension increases in HOA dispute as critical sign remains in residents’ yard (CO)
- Fire at Park Ridge condominium complex displaces about 50 (NJ)
- Mayor says city will look into concerns of Parkway Gardens residents (CA)
- HOA Homefront: Is our mobile-home park an HOA?
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2016 and December, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on December 6, 2016 and the General Meeting on December 6, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2016 and September, 2016 and October, 2016, and the minutes from the Board Meetings on August 30, 2016 and September 20, 2016 and October 25, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.