- Small victories (ID)
- Restrictions on bathrooms could lead to violation
- Neighborhood gator’s removal involves city police, upsets residents (SC)
- Community associations need to be hurricane-proof, too
- Chalet Village seeks to rebuild Firewise (TN)
- Condominium in Memorial struggling with post-Harvey destruction (TX)
- Seniors snagged in Villas of Newtown negotiations over historic farmhouse (PA
- Fire Destroys Condo Building At Lake Of The Ozarks (MO)
- Condo Residents Discover That Home Ownership Is No Guarantee Against Displacement in Portland’s Housing Market (OR)
- Lightning strikes, damages condo in Depoe Bay (OR)
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2016 and December, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on December 6, 2016 and the General Meeting on December 6, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2016 and September, 2016 and October, 2016, and the minutes from the Board Meetings on August 30, 2016 and September 20, 2016 and October 25, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.