- Fire marshal blames grill for blaze at Nippers Corner condo
- Christian Ministry Receives the Wrath of the Dove Creek Homeowners Association’s Attorneys
- Fort Collins accountant pleads guilty to theft (CO)
- Fire destroys 2 Nashville condos, leaves at least 3 families homeless (TN)
- Development finally coming to former Deer Track Golf Resort after sitting empty for years (SC)
- Homeowners can opt out of newly incorporated associations (CA)
- HOA Homefront: Two views of architectural enforcement
- Associations must allow flags (FL)
- Flood insurance: Condos and the rising tide (VA)
- Teen died from carbon monoxide; property association may share blame, court rules (ID)
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for November, 2016 and December, 2016 and the minutes from the Board Meeting on December 6, 2016 and the General Meeting on December 6, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for August, 2016 and September, 2016 and October, 2016, and the minutes from the Board Meetings on August 30, 2016 and September 20, 2016 and October 25, 2016 have been posted in the Documents section.