- Dunes West Homeowners Association cracks down on speeding (SC)
- Homeowner calls 12, says neighbor built wall on his property (VA)
- Brevard County woman says HOA board member told her to remove rainbow flag (FL)
- Firefighters from 2 counties battle Hunterdon condo blaze (NJ)
- Accused condo association embezzler’s case continued (CT)
- Osborn Island Residents Talk Dredging Assessment (NJ)
- Crime prevention districts are popular in Baton Rouge, but do they work? (LA)
- Irvine residents worried about potential sale of Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course (CA)
- Short-term rental shakes up life on the hill (OR)
- Attorneys say birds nest on breezeway light sparked Windsor Green fire, lawsuit ‘imminent’ (SC)
An updated Architectural Improvement Application form is now available in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2017 and October, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 26, 2017 and October 24, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.
The Rules and Regulations for the condos have been revised. The changes in policy concern garden type and holiday flags, responsibility for maintaining yard objects, and responsibility for damage caused by satellite dishes. You can find it in the Documents section.