- Bondi’s office (AG) joins mom in fight against kid ‘restrictive’ swimming pool rules (FL)
- Sunland homeowners to discuss golf club options (WA)
- Pleasantdale officials say school buses need to use gate Burr Ridge subdivision residents want closed
- 18 people displaced in condo fire that caused severe damage (WI)
- Repairs Set to Start on Large Holes in Front of Rosslyn Condo Complex (VA)
- Neighbors: Arizona Senate candidate who killed his mother threatened HOA president in 2016
- Homeowner’s association warns residents to keep pets safe after cats found mutilated (TX)
- Fire Destroys Dickinson Condos (ND)
- Is this West Virginia farming community the model for a utopian way of life?
- Haven Property Owners Association Explains Reasons for Suit Against City (LA)
The Kentucky Primary Election is on May 22, 2018.
Polling Location for SPRING ARBOR is the STOPHER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM 14417 AIKEN RD. Our Precinct is V126. You can vote between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To see if you are registered to vote, access Sample Ballots, or view a map to the voting location visit the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office website at: http://jeffersoncountyclerk.org/WhereDoIVote/
The financial statement and operations summary for February, 2018, March, 2018, and April, 2018 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on February 27, 2018 and April 24, 2018 have been posted in the Documents section.
An updated Architectural Improvement Application form is now available in the Documents section.
The financial statement and operations summary for September, 2017 and October, 2017 and the minutes from the Board Meetings on September 26, 2017 and October 24, 2017 have been posted in the Documents section.